- This event has passed.
FALL CLEAN UP
October 17, 2022@7:00 am-October 21, 2022@5:00 pm
– Furniture, knick-knacks, lamps, Appliances, (washers, dryers, kitchen appliances)
– Tools, car parts
– 30 lbs. per auto tire – maximum of 5 per vehicle only, 200 lbs. per tractor or combine tire
– No shafts over 1 ½” on anything, No steel over ¼” thick
– Cloth items (drapes, linens, clothes, tarps)
– Plastic, glass, metal, rubber
– Propane, Freon, Oxygen or Acetylene tanks or bottles. Must be cut in half lengthwise.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
– Radioactive Material
– Containers or bottles containing Lead, PCB’s, Freon, or Mercury
– Containers with free flowing liquids inside or out. (tar, oil, gasoline, etc.) This includes loose oil filters.
– Batteries, pieces of batteries or loose lead.
– Any explosive material
– Gun shell casings
– Cable – unless cut in three foot sections
– Remodel trash (i.e. drywall, insulation, paneling, lumber, concrete)
– Light fixtures with ballast or neon signs
– Paint cans
– Tin cans or Aerosol cans
– Brown goods (TV’s, radios, computers, microwave ovens, telephone components, or electric office equipment)
– Household trash
– Yard waste (grass, leaves, tree branches, or rocks)
Items are to be taken to the Utility Dept. at 1323 School Rd., from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Those persons dropping off items need proof of residency of Lake Ozark.